Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of ad impressions all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device. We provide end-to-end ad management and delivery solutions that the world’s most successful television, radio, media networks, and service providers rely on to efficiently manage their content and revenue.
Imagine’s Ad Tech solutions are helping customers optimize inventory and pricing while providing enhanced monetization through targeted delivery with Dynamic Ad Insertion.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!
Imagine Communications Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, genetics and any other protected group status or non-job related characteristics as directed by law.
The Product Line Manager position leads all aspects of a product line or portfolio, working within a matrixed organization to collaborate across functional areas and with external partners and customers. Core accountability includes overall responsibility for the product lifecycle strategy and leadership/stewardship for internal stakeholders who enable product success.
• 5+ years experience leading a product portfolio, with profit and loss responsibility, in the media technology industry coupled with in-depth knowledge of streaming video and OTT ad fulfillment.
• Successful track record of establishing strategic direction, supported by sound operational decision-making skills.
• Experience with market positioning, business development, pricing, and competitive analysis.
• Experience with launching and growing cloud-based offerings.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and launch a new product to a new market segment, with an entrepreneurial orientation.
• Strong global business acumen.
• Demonstrated ability to lead in a fluid, customer-oriented environment.
• Ability to develop strategic relationships and sell the vision. Ability to influence at multiple levels of an organization.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Customer orientation.
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to deliver business insight
• Ability to multitask and drive to the desired results.