Imagine Communication’s Ad Tech solutions are helping customers optimize inventory and pricing while providing enhanced monetization through targeted delivery with Dynamic Ad Insertion.
The Product Line Manager position leads all aspects of the targeted deliver product line portfolio, working within a matrixed organization to collaborate across functional areas and with external partners and customers. Core accountability includes overall responsibility for the product lifecycle strategy, and leadership/stewardship for internal stakeholders who enable product success.
- Set and communicate clear priorities for assigned products based on strategic objectives, market conditions, and customer requirements, and regularly communicate product status to relevant stakeholders. Identify operational issues and working in conjunction with other Imagine groups (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering), develop and implement plans to address them.
- Facilitate multiple agile development teams, working with them on scoping and prioritization. Collaborate, on a daily basis, with members of the product team, as well as adjacent teams such as UX and architecture
- Be the Product Evangelist. Define and communicate the value proposition for the product family, including definition, communication, financial/pricing modeling, and execution of product roadmap releases to timing and cost targets, including end-of-life strategies. Evaluate and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio.
- Balance business objectives and customer needs, reconciling the goals of the business with benefits to the customer
- Implement processes to manage the business – monitoring performance against objectives and ensuring delivery of operational results.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop detailed marketing plans and support promotional campaigns to maximize success of the products.
- Identify and implement or support strategic partnerships to enhance the value of the product.
- Identify and implement continuous quality and cost improvement initiatives as it relates to product lifecycle management
- Understand the market and develop an in-depth understanding of the competition, including market share estimates, differentiators and business strategy.
- Support sales in customer engagements, providing market and product expertise, inspiring confidence in the company and product organization