Vice President, Marketing
Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device. Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Marketing to manage our business unit’s Marketing function, including product marketing, marcom, regional marketing and leadership of marketing team. You will be a player-coach - -both leading a team and getting personally involved with marketing project, activities and initiatives.
You will design, implement and monitor marketing strategies that align with our business plan. Our ideal candidate has a solid marketing background and work experience managing all facets of marketing including promotions, campaigns and digital marketing initiatives. Your efforts will drive revenue growth for the business.
• Innovate and Roadmap – Develop and execute a differentiated overall Marketing vision, strategy and roadmap for products across well-defined and articulated customer segments
• Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
• Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
• Design and review the overall Marketing department’s budget
• Build relationships with stakeholders through creative PR strategies
• Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
• Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for executive leadership
• Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
• Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
• Develop positioning and messaging, for the company and product lines including development of use cases, buyer/user personae, customer lifecycle messaging, differentiated value propositions, field communications and development of sales enablement materials
• Work with the product teams (Ad Tech, Playout and Networking) to identify appropriate packaging and campaign strategies that will optimize both revenue and customer buying behavior
• Work closely with product line management, global sales and services teams to develop and execute launch plans for product enhancements and new products, focused on sales and account management enablement
• Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; create personas and understand audience segmentation; be an expert on our competition and develop plans on how to beat them
• Ensure product narratives are brought to life through integrated content marketing, SEO and digital customer acquisition campaigns build drive pipeline and support revenue goals
• BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field. MBA preferred
• 5+ years experience leading marketing professionals coupled with SaaS and M&E (Media & Entertainment) experience. Willingness to be a player-coach.
• Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
• Experience managing 3rd-party resources and contractors.
• Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
• Strong leadership skills and demonstrated success as functional leader.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
Imagine Communications offers an engaging team-oriented culture and a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Imagine Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V