Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world. Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries. If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, imagine yourself at Imagine Communications!
Proactively support clients in their use of Imagine Communications products and react promptly to their service requests.
In this role you are responsible for owning client reported issues and queries through to resolution. Also providing workarounds and resolutions within the agreed SLA and providing accurate issue reproduction steps to our development and QA teams.
• Respond to telephone calls and email requests from clients
• Log details of service request into customer service systems
• Investigate and replicate service requests raised
• Provide regular updates to clients on faults and other service requests
• Take ownership of service request through to client delivery
• Undertake on-site visits to clients to assist in their use of Imagine Communications products
• Respond to clients in accordance with the terms of their contractual Service Level Agreements
• To thoroughly test fixes and new developments before they are delivered to clients
• Ensure documentation is prepared to required standards and delivered to clients in a timely manner
• Produce, check and issue support reports for clients within agreed timescales
• Undertake training of internal and external clients in the use of Imagine Communications products
• Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require
• To ensure that all working practices comply with Health and Safety legislation
Communicate and liaise with Imagine Communications Support, Consultants, Development, QA, BA PM and Business Manager teams on a daily bases.
Communicate and liaise directly with Imagine Communications clients and third parties on a daily bases.
You must be a professional, customer focused individual, who is able to use excellent problem solving skills to help resolve customer issues and queries. You must be a committed team player, who is also able to work confidently with limited supervision when required.
EXPERIENCE / ACHIEVEMENTS
• Strong interpersonal and client-facing communication skills
• Experience of using MS office products
• Presentation/training skills
• Knowledge of software development cycles