Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues. Today, we’re driving an industry transformation by investing deeply in a new generation of media enabled by IP, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and software-defined networks.
At Imagine Communications, groundbreaking work is part of our everyday environment. All our employees play a vital role in our organization, helping the media industry enable instant access to moments that matter. Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Imagine Communications, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!
Imagine Communications Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, genetics and any other protected group status or non-job related characteristics as directed by law.
· Discuss, design and develop a new system as a team
· Discuss requirements with members of the team and company
· Mentor and provide guidance to your team
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· A proactive, entrepreneurial and self-motivated outlook
· Open-mindedness and the ability to choose the right tool for the job
· Previous experience within the TV Broadcasting industry is an advantage
· Strong .NET technical background with C# and .NET MVC
· Experience and/or interest in SaaS design and implementation
· Experience with design and deployment of large extensible and scalable multi-platform applications.
· Experience and/or interest in RESTful API design
· Experience and/or interest topics such as DDD, SOLID, Continuous Integration, Microservices architecture, Actor Model
· Familiarity with Agile development: Scrum, Git, Pull Requests, Code Review, Continuous Deployment
· Database development experience with some or all of the following: RavenDB, SQL Server, Redis, Neo4j
EDUCATION / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
· Competent senior/lead development experience in an object-orientated environment OR possess level > 6 course (2:1 or higher) in Computer Science (or related technical field)
· Good commercial experience
· Experience working with advertising/creative agencies and/or software development houses, sales teams, and multi-disciplinary teams a major plus