This position will work within a matrix organization, collaborating across functional areas, external partners and customers to effectively lead all aspects of a product line or portfolio. Promotes product awareness, provides pre-sales technical support including phone support, system diagrams, proposals, and training to grow the sales of the product lines.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with product managers to support product lines throughout the organization
- Support Solution architects in answering RFPs and POCs
- Define new solution and product requirements to address market needs
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and launch advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Define and communicate the value proposition for the product family
- Define, communicate product roadmap releases to timing
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships to enhance the value of the product. These may include: content, advertiser, hardware, integrator, network, agency, and sales/channel partners.
- Identify operational issues and working in conjunction with other Imagine groups (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering), develop and implement plans to address them.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the competition, including market share estimates, differentiators and business strategy.
- Perform the role of Product Evangelist internally and externally