This position will work within a matrix organization, collaborating across functional areas, external partners and customers to effectively lead all aspects of a product line or portfolio. This includes: complete financial oversight, overall responsibly for the product strategy and life cycle, and leadership responsibility for the team.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Set and communicate clear priorities for the product line based on strategic objectives, market conditions and customer requirements
- Implement processes to manage the business monitoring performance against objectives and ensuring delivery of operational results.
- Ensure detailed marketing plans (strategic and tactical) are developed, communicated and implemented to maximize the success of the product line.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and launch advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Define and communicate the value proposition for the product family
- Define, communicate and execute product roadmap releases to timing and cost targets, including end-of-life strategies.
- Develop product pricing and margin models that maximize value to Imagine, taking into account, customer business models, competitive pricing, and ROI
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships to enhance the value of the product. These may include: content, advertiser, hardware, integrator, network, agency, and sales/channel partners.
- Oversee the planning/production of the portfolio to ensure ability to meet market demand, while managing inventory within defined targets. Set and achieve financial expectations.
- Identify and implement continuous quality and cost improvement initiatives as it relates to product lifecycle management
- Identify operational issues and working in conjunction with other Imagine groups (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering), develop and implement plans to address them.
- Evaluate and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the competition, including market share estimates, differentiators and business strategy.
- Perform the role of Product Evangelist internally and externally