Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues. Today, we’re driving an industry transformation by investing deeply in a new generation of media enabled by IP, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and software-defined networks.
At Imagine Communications, groundbreaking work is part of our everyday environment. All our employees play a vital role in our organization, helping the media industry enable instant access to moments that matter. Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Imagine Communications, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!
Imagine Communications Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, genetics and any other protected group status or non-job related characteristics as directed by law.
• Develop of video related algorithms and products.
• Invent, enhance and improve the core technology of products that supply video to millions of viewers around the globe
• Participate in all chain of the product development included, design, implementation, integration, debug and support
• Work in cooperate with other developers from internal and external development teams.
• Experience with developing of Video processing and compression algorithms
• Knowledge in Video processing and compression standards
• At least 4 year experience of SW development in C/C++
• B.Sc - in computer science or applied mathematics or physics or engineering.
• Brilliant, Strong research abilities
• Team player, Self-learning, independent.
• M.Sc in related discipline
• Experience with development under Linux environment
• Experience with stat-mux and rate control algorithm